Health & Safety Policy Statement
The Directors regard the promotion of Health & Safety measures as a mutual objective for Management and employees at all levels.
It is therefore the Company’s policy to do all that is reasonable to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to protect everyone from foreseeable work hazards including the public in so far as they come into contact with the Company.
In Particular the Company has a responsibility:
- To provide and maintain a working environment that is both safe and without risk to health, together with adequate facilities for welfare at work
- To provide training, information, supervision and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely and efficiently
- To make available all necessary safety devices and protective equipment and to supervise their use
- To maintain a constant and continuing interest in health & safety matters applicable to the Company’s activities, in particular, by consulting and involving employees wherever possible
Employees have a duty to co-operate in the operation of this Policy:
- By working safely and efficiently
- By using the protective equipment provided and by meeting statutory obligations
- By reporting accidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage
- By adhering to Company procedures for securing a safe workplace
- By assisting in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent a recurrence
Environmental Policy Statement
Davis Site Security Ltd recognises and accepts that concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of the company’s business strategy.
Davis Site Security Ltd will seek to actively reduce its impact on the environment, conducive with the aims of clients, to the lowest practical minimum by recognising its responsibilities through a positive policy on safety on sites, work units and offices, through a control of all types of pollution from the company’s activities which will be identified and either eliminated or effectively controlled.
This policy has been reviewed by The Directors who will take responsibility for it execution and require that it be a prime concern at all levels in the company. This statement will be shown to all operatives, contractors and suppliers and copies will be available for clients, the public and regulatory authorities.
The Environmental Action Programme has been drawn up to implement this policy.